Based in Bordeaux, France
Early Access - Autum 2018
PC | Steam
After The Collapse is a 2D top-down base building game set in a post-apocalyptic world featuring urban environments and a focus on scavenging. Your task is to manage a band of survivors and protect them against raiders, mutants and environmental threats while keeping them happy and fed. To do so, you’ll have to research new technologies, build a base, grow food and make weapons. Thanks to its urban and semi-urban environments, After The Collapse has a strong focus on scavenging, repairing and reusing existing structures and technologies. You’ll have to send scouts to explore the wastelands and trade with other groups if you want your small colony to thrive. After The Collapse is available for Windows PC. It's a single-player, offline game with no DRM or hidden costs.
- Build a settlement in a hostile procedurally generated environment
- Take care of numerous survivors, each with their own traits and skills
- Research new technologies to adapt to your surroundings
- Defend against raiders and mutants by building automated turrets and other defensive structures
- Send scavenging expeditions in the wastelands
- Resource collection with a focus on scavenging and trading
- Use generators and solar panels to keep the more advanced structures operational
- Medical system handling wounds and sicknesses
Official Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for After The Collapse. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Early Access Release
Steam Early Access store.steampowered.com.
About Anarkis Gaming
We build unapologetically complex and DRM-Free strategy and simulation games for PC.
More information on Anarkis Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.
After The Collapse Credits
Guillaume 'EsKa' Lespeau
Game Design, Graphics and Coding