Based in Bordeaux, France
1.2 - Feb 19th, 2016
PC | Steam
Unending Galaxy is an unique space-sim in which you can fill any role from pirate or trader to the leader of a large galactic empire. Explore a vast and dynamic universe in which the different factions conquer new territories, colonize planets, and conduct diplomacy. Start as a simple pilot and amass wealth through trading, mining, and fighting. Turn this wealth into new stations and warships that you will use to carve the frontiers of your own empire. Or do none of that and become a powerful pirate and war profiteer by turning other factions against one another. The universe is dynamic and fully simulated, NPC ships live their own lives, factions are able to conquer territories and conduct diplomacy while their economy influences their military production and capacity. Unending Galaxy is available for Windows PC. It's a single-player, offline game with no DRM.
- Large maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
- Use the procedurally map generator or play on one of the hand-crafted maps
- 10 factions, 90 ship and 70 station types, dozens of weapons
- Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge..
- Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
- Build your own empire from the ground up
- No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
- Powerful modding toolkit included
Official - 1.0 - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Unending Galaxy. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
1.2 Steam Release
Official Steam Release store.steampowered.com.
First official release anarkisgaming.com.
Available for free from soundcloud.com.
About Anarkis Gaming
We build unapologetically complex and DRM-Free strategy and simulation games for PC.
More information on Anarkis Gaming, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Unending Galaxy Credits
Guillaume 'EsKa' Lespeau
Game Design and Coding
Alexander 'GhostMachineOrchestra' Jordan
Music composer, Freelancer
3rd Party Assets