This will be the last release of Pirate Guild for a while, except if a major issue is found.
It should fix most of the issues with the Teladis, immobile bounty hunters, captured ships from NPC bailing addon, and mob bosses fleeing to far away from homebase. It also fixes an annoying bug that was preventing the Guild from targeting player owned freighters. M7 are a bit cheaper and will turn red on hostile players (no more blue M7 flying around when you’re an enemy).
- 0000012: [AI – Bounty Hunters] Immobile Bounty Hunters
- 0000037: [AI – Defense Grid] Neutral M7 patrol ships when the player is a foe
- 0000036: [AI – Pirate Bases] Orders should reduce the attack priority on the worst enemy
- 0000032: [AI – Pirate Bases] TS Raid order ignore the “peace with teladis” flag
- 0000031: [AI – Pirate Ships] Mob Bosses may flee to far away from homebase
- 0000029: [General Issues] Library issue : Cargo value wasn’t correctly reported
- 0000035: [General Issues] Library issue : “Retrieve cargo value” not working on player’s ships
- 0000030: [Compatibility with 3rd party plugins] NPC bailing addon – Some undetected captures